Mandatory injection requirements may begin with COVID, but they will not end there. The CDC is already recommending booster shots. Meanwhile, companies claim they can now manufacture the next version of these jabs in just 100 days (not the 10 years it usually takes)! Yet millions of Americans are being forced to take a mandatory jab right now—even while experts are admitting it’s not effective!
- Students are not in school today because they were expelled.
- People who have already been fired are trying to find work.
- More will be fired this week and next.
- Some are being told there are “zero exceptions,” which is just not true.
And they are begging my team for help. We can only help them because of those who support our ministry.
My text messages and email inbox are full of requests from friends across the nation asking for help fighting mandatory COVID jabs. Our general email inboxes and online requests are flooded with pleas for help. I can’t convey the intensity of challenges. These are breaking my heart.
- One husband called and broke down in tears: “My wife will be fired on Monday. She is part of more than 50 medical workers in a nursing home who declined the jab. They are being forced to sign that they ‘voluntarily’ quit so they can’t get unemployment benefits. Do we have to?”
- “Can you help us? I have 30 nurses that are also going to be fired.”
- “I have nowhere else to turn. Please help me.”
Thousands of people have already reached out to my team. And some of the people asking for help are representing thousands more! My staff is constantly on the phone. I’m canceling everything I can to focus on helping as many of these people under fire as possible.
Sometimes there is not even notice of a jab requirement, just a boss questioning if the person is injected and then immediately firing them. There is an intense level of stress that each of these people are facing right now.
Do hospitals really think they can terminate 60-80% of their staff? I am not exaggerating. In one hospital with 23,000 people, 80+% are saying “No” to the shots. At another with 14,000 employees, 66% are saying “No!” How will the hospitals fill the void? How will these heroes feed their families?